DATE POSTED: September 7, 2022
The Prosecution Legal Assistant position will provide administrative support for our Prosecution department.
What You’ll Do
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Open, process and maintain case files using a prosecution management software
- Generate reports
- Assist with county jail calendars
- Distribute daily mail
- Prepare evidence packets for trials and hearings
- Provide administrative support to the prosecution team
- Back up phones during the lunch hour
- Special projects as assigned
Is This You?
- 2-4 years’ experience working in an administrative role in prosecution or criminal law
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Proven working experience as legal assistant or legal secretary
- Familiarity with law, legal procedures and protocols, and court system
- Experience in supporting all levels of management
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Ability to work both in a team setting and independently
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Ability to exercise discretion in handling confidential, controversial or sensitive information
- Ability to work well under pressure and within tight deadlines
Working for Us
Compensation, benefits & more
Eckberg Lammers offer an inclusive work environment with opportunities for growth and development in addition to competitive compensation and benefits offerings.
Please send your cover letter, salary requirements, and resume to:
Human Resource Manager
Eckberg Lammers, P.C. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.