At Eckberg Lammers, our municipal litigation team prudently and proactively protects the interests of municipal clients facing potential legal action. We consistently seek to resolve any dispute in a timely and cost-effective manner, yet should a reasonable settlement not be attainable or advisable, we aggressively litigate on our clients’ behalf.
We actively counsel local governments on a variety of issues, including:
- Breach of contract actions
- Fraud claims
- Construction, development & competitive bidding disputes
- Zoning & land use disputes
- Real Estate disputes
- Civil code enforcement
- Nuisance, problem & hazardous property abatement
- Eminent Domain & condemnation proceedings
- Special assessment appeal defense
- Data Practices Act claims
- Open Meeting Law claims
- Licensing enforcement
- Employment & labor disputes
- Mediation & arbitration
- State & federal court appeals
YOU CAN FEEL CONFIDENT IN ECKBERG LAMMERS FOR YOUR MUNICIPAL LITIGATION NEEDS.
Call 651-439-2878 or send us an e-mail for more information about our municipal litigation practice.